Fela’s daughter, Motunrayo, finally weds lover of seven years

Joy Onuorah

Motunrayo Kuti, Daughter of late Afrobeat icon, Fela Kuti, has officially tied the knot with her partner of seven years, Juwon Bakare.

The entrepreneur shared video clips from her wedding ceremony which took place at the Kalakuta Museum in Ikeja, Lagos state on Friday via her Instagram page.

In one of the posts, Motunrayo said she did not expect that their wedding would take so long.

In her words;

“See me oooo, Mrs M.A.K Juwon Bakare. For my entire life I never knew it will take me this long, but God never disappoints.. I love my husband but most importantly my husband loves and adores me. It’s official ooo.”

Meanwhile, in an earlier post, she detailed her experience with Bakare in the past seven years.

According to the mother of two, the pair have not engaged in any fight since they have been together.

“Me an this man never get quarrels in 3yrs plus, no fight no nothing for 3yrs straight years after almost 7yrs of being together. This union is ordained o no one can tell me otherwise…..” 

The wedding ceremony was graced by several top celebrities including Femi and Yeni Kuti.

Motunrayo is the CEO of Ifeniomous Entertainment, a record label she named after her daughter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Relationship Goals That Will Make Your Love Stronger

Katy Perry flashes her toned abs as she poses in a bright orange crop top with a matching skirt

Rebecca Klopper Video Viral On Twitter : Know everything about the viral video