Sweet text messages to make your woman smile

  • If there were no smartphones in this world, I would climb your window every minute of the day just to tell you how beautiful you are.
  • You came into my world and you brought its colours back.
  • Each time we look into each other's eyes I know you are the one for me now, and forever.
  • You are the special one with all the love that I need.
  • You quench the thirst of my soul with your voice, so call me ASAP.
  • Is there anything better than love, because that is how I feel for you.
  • The day I met you, I found my missing piece.
  • A beautiful woman's imperfections are what make her perfect. You are beautiful
  • Babe, I was praying to angels to watch over you but the angels told me not to bother because you are an angel too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Relationship Goals That Will Make Your Love Stronger

Katy Perry flashes her toned abs as she poses in a bright orange crop top with a matching skirt

Rebecca Klopper Video Viral On Twitter : Know everything about the viral video