Girls with title deeds: DJ Thuli Phongolo buys a new million-dollar house

Girls with title deeds: DJ Thuli Phongolo buys a new million-dollar house

Thuli Phongolo is topping the trends after revealing she is now among girls with title deeds. SThe celebrated entertainer recently took to Instagram to share with her fans that she had purchased a million-dollar house.

Taking to Instagram, Thuli Phongolo wrote:

My new home. 🤍

I hold back a lot when it comes to celebrating and truly showing gratitude for my wins because I wonder in my head a lot… but there it is, once an idea, now my reality. Thank you GOD, my ancestors and my loved for all the support and encouragement I needed to take this step. Ngiyabonga! 🙏

Thuli Pholongo has not shared inside pictures of her new house, but fans and Mzansi are congratulating her. Other A-list celebrities like Thembi Seete and Bonang Matheba also came on Thuli’s post and congratulated her.

More information bout Thuli Phongolo’s new million-dollar house to be updated soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Relationship Goals That Will Make Your Love Stronger

Katy Perry flashes her toned abs as she poses in a bright orange crop top with a matching skirt

Rebecca Klopper Video Viral On Twitter : Know everything about the viral video