Lamiez Holworthy Goes Back To Work

Lamiez Holworthy announces her return to work at Metro FM.

The radio personality claims to be a workaholic after observing how passionate she was about work during her son’s pregnancy.

A couple of months after childbirth, Lamiez is back in the studio and she’s excited about it.

“Mama Baby Metro back in the studio like I never left. Knew I was a workaholic when I literally broadcasted a day before I gave birth. Truth is, radio kept me sane throughout and I’m blessed to have been able to do it from home. Now? Now I’m back like I never left. Can’t wait to meet you all on a dance floor near you come June,” she captioned the post.

See photos of her first day at work:

Lamiez Holworthy

 

 

Lamiez Holworthy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Relationship Goals That Will Make Your Love Stronger

Katy Perry flashes her toned abs as she poses in a bright orange crop top with a matching skirt

Rebecca Klopper Video Viral On Twitter : Know everything about the viral video