Rosette Ncwana In Love Again And Dating A White Guy


Rosette Ncwana


Rosette Ncwana has found love again while processing divorce from her estranged husband Lunga Ncwana. According to ZiMoja, a close friend of the model revealed she’s moved on with another man.


“She is dating a white guy. They have been together for almost a year. The relationship is solid,’ the friend says.


“I cannot reveal the name, but I can guarantee that she is happy and doing good. He lives a life of opulence. The two do a lot of traveling together. She has tried to get her ex to sign the divorce papers, but I don’t know why he has been delaying. But Rosette o sharp.”

On her new man’s birthday, Rosette shared blurred images of them kissing, captioning, “To my love. I love you, my baby love.”

Rosette Ncwana


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Relationship Goals That Will Make Your Love Stronger

Katy Perry flashes her toned abs as she poses in a bright orange crop top with a matching skirt

Rebecca Klopper Video Viral On Twitter : Know everything about the viral video