Why I suddenly quit Nollywood 3 years ago – Ifu Ennada


Reality TV star, Ifu Ennada, has finally opened up on her reason for leaving Nollywood about three years ago.

In a recent interview with Punch, Ifu Ennada said she left acting to open and focus on her skincare brand, BeautIFUSkin.

In her words:

“I have not been acting for about three years now. I decided to take a break to focus on my business. I wanted something that would fit my lifestyle, which I would be able to take a break from.

“As an actress, one cannot do that. But, if one has a business, one can always do whatever one wants. I could be away from my business for about a month and still be making money.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Relationship Goals That Will Make Your Love Stronger

Katy Perry flashes her toned abs as she poses in a bright orange crop top with a matching skirt

Rebecca Klopper Video Viral On Twitter : Know everything about the viral video