“Trying my best, but my heart is sore” – Nadia Nakai


Nadia Nakai has expressed her hurt on social media, since the passing of her lover, Kiernan AKA Forbes, Nadia hasn’t hesitated to reveal how she is hurting and coping with her loss.

Taking to Twitter on Tuesday, Bragga says Trying my best but my heart is sore.

Nadia

The tweet garnered over 200 comments as people empathized with her.

“I know situations might not be the same but in time you ul b okay. God will give u all the strength. I lost my 2-year-old daughter in 2021 I didn’t think ill see another day but somehow God always cums through 4 his children. Mega loved u Nadia hold on to that,” a fan wrote


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Relationship Goals That Will Make Your Love Stronger

Katy Perry flashes her toned abs as she poses in a bright orange crop top with a matching skirt

Rebecca Klopper Video Viral On Twitter : Know everything about the viral video