Lady Begs Friend To Marry After He Gave Her Doggy Style Sex Of Her



There have been several reports by scientist that suggests that sex is a pleasurable experience for most women. They say there is a lot going on in the body that makes sex feel good. One can say it was out of such good feeling that a lady identified as Shamiso Dohunye after engaging in a steamy d0ggie-style sex session with her best friend whose name has also been given as  Naison Chimusoro, forcefully begged him to marry her, but the friend denied.


This did not go down well with his best friend as she began to send him very bitter and denunciation attacks via WhatsApp messages.

The devastated male friend disclosed, “After I had a very steamy sex session with my best friend Shamiso Duhunye, she told me that she enjoyed so much after that she suggested that I marry her saying she loves me, but I refused her demand and requested that we remain good friends. But she got angry at that and is started accusing me of using her.”


Shamiso Duhunye after noticing that she had failed to lure Naison into marrying her after he had given her a series of 0rgasms during Lula Lula, Shamiso resorted to going on social media site, Facebook, to pour out her anger. He wrote, “She sent me defamatory messages through Facebook and also sent WhatsApp messages threatening me and embarrassing me. This has caused serious problems for me and reduced my social standing in the society.”



He added, as if that was not enough she would call me on phone and accuse me of being a man of loose morals.

“She would phone any time of the day and accuse me of being a womanizer. We both stay in the same community in the Nkulumane suburb,  based on that she comes to my place quite often and would shout at me. My parents had to ban her from coming to our home. I, therefore, filed for a protection order against her so that she would stop sending me defamatory messages on Facebook, calling me on phone, and coming to my house.”


However, Shamiso declined ever harassing Naison. She said, “I only phoned him to ask why he was terminating my calls after we had s3x.” Meanwhile, the presiding magistrate identified as Rangarirai Gakanja issued Naison a protection order against Shamiso.

Shamiso was ordered to stop calling or sending Naison threatening messages and to desist from posting defamatory messages about Naison on her Facebook account, and to stop visiting him at his house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Relationship Goals That Will Make Your Love Stronger

Katy Perry flashes her toned abs as she poses in a bright orange crop top with a matching skirt

Rebecca Klopper Video Viral On Twitter : Know everything about the viral video