Sweet Words To Show Him You Missed Him




1. To live without you feel as if I am in the dark because light can’t be in my life if I live without you.

2. Life without you is like a body without air.

3. It is when I look at your face every morning. I only believe that I have a million reasons to live in this world.

4. I can’t stop thinking about your smiles and kisses, it all over me, and I feel empty now that you are not here with me.

5. My heartfelt so lonely since you left, I don’t think I can survive in this world without you by my side.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Relationship Goals That Will Make Your Love Stronger

Katy Perry flashes her toned abs as she poses in a bright orange crop top with a matching skirt

Rebecca Klopper Video Viral On Twitter : Know everything about the viral video