12 Thoughts All Women Have During Foreplay



Have you wondered how long foreplay is supposed to last? I don’t think it is supposed to go on for 5 minutes or 10, but for as long as the two of you want to keep things going.

In the early day's, foreplay lasts hours, fast forward a year, well not everyone is a fun of the game. There is always one thing in mind once you get to the bedroom, sex. However, what do women really think during foreplay? Here are some of the things they think of;

1.   We have been kissing for more than 30 seconds, this means he’s definitely going to go for the big show, sex! Good.


2.   Wow, how does he already have one hand in my pants and the other grappling my b00bs? How is he so good?

3.   Okay, this is uncomfortable and it kind of hurts. Why wouldn’t he just remove my jeans and go ahead?

4.   Huh, I have no clothes on. Is this happening, like seriously and now!

5.   Why does he keep rubbing his hard p3nis against my thigh? That’s cute, but am I going to deal with it today? BJ, oral sex and all?


 

6.   Concentrate. Concentrate, please concentrate

7.   Does he want me to put his ball in my mouth too? I even wonder if it feels good in the mouth.

8.   He’s pulling me up for some air, or maybe it’s my turn for oral sex. Oh, wait, lol, he just settled on sucking my erected n!pple instead.

9.   Oh yeah, that feels really nice, but it’s like I’m breastfeeding him.


10. I hope he doesn’t decide to turn this into penetrative sex before I c*m because my chances of orgasm will go down to about 0.99 percent.

11. Wait, why did he stop? And why is he suddenly climbing on top of me?

12. Damn, we’re having sex and I haven’t had an orgasm. Yeah, there is no orgasm building feelings in my genitals either.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Relationship Goals That Will Make Your Love Stronger

Katy Perry flashes her toned abs as she poses in a bright orange crop top with a matching skirt

Rebecca Klopper Video Viral On Twitter : Know everything about the viral video